Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Long time no see...

Hey guys....its been a long time i have blogged... so how are..,you? yes you...wassup men.....or should I ask like isabella (the phinease and ferb cartoon series fame)..."wATCHA dOING?"
Before I start being too boring letme put down a down low on my life my country and the world. So far countries are still debating the climate issues before it was who does it more....now it is who should shell out more......
A part of my country is busy asking for new state..(again) when the rest of my country is bateling with high alert...of yet another terrorist attack......So may be next tiem I post...I will be from India......with 29 states......! dnt worry as of now lets celebrate 28 states hahaha! (if I am wrong correcct me....and do tell me tht I am a national shame who doesnt knw how many states does his country has)
Now me.....well was busy with movie project...and then presentation and now studies. My dad hapen to meet ma teachers..and trust me.....they screwed me.....royally..!! Four months left so tightening the belt and sitting for studies.......
So hows life at ur end...!
Luv
DJay
Blogjockey

No comments:

Post a Comment