Sunday, December 7, 2008

annoyed of myelf!!



I recently saw a photo in my friends Orkut album which was related to the recent terror attack, some sort of cg work, but god knows what happened to me and that really made me angry. Here is why..!!
26/11, the day when people were terrified at night by something new to our country, something that took away so many lives, including ace police officers of our city and perhaps of our country as well. What followed next was something that all of us knows, peace rally's, asking questions to government, pointing the top officials, resignations by the government officials.

What happened last week made us all angry. Their were people who felt bad to be Indian, why so much of a drama I still don know. At times when city was on high alert, RDX was found on CST again, we were still asking question, and gathering in huge number at a place where few days back NSG and our police force were trying to defeat terrorists.

Before I try commenting anything let me just give bit of an update of what all happened so far:..!!
>Radios shouting..!!! Do not let this anger go...and all those crap
>two, three peace rally's...
>asking question to government official..!!
government officials busy giving resignation., blaming each other and making a cheap vote-winning tactics out of such a big mishap..!!
>messages pouring down over what was Raj Thackrey doing
> still trying to keep our anger...
>An I forgot the news channels..!!!! they were so very lucky people..!! its like the wolfs got their meal..!!

and the senario today:
A plane was delayed because a so called Indian politician was upset about changing flight as his regular flight was shut due to technical problem..!! dude... not a biggie!!
We are sitting at our place doing nothing....
Now here is what I say..!!
Veer Sanghvi ( who writes in Hindustan times) very well commented that all our anger was being used up completely in irregular directions..!! say like excited atoms..!!
coming back to my friends photo ..!! like I mentioned before i was upset with that cg message put up..!! Since past few days I am feeling guilty that in this entire week...we did nothing except publicizing our anger. Our police force needs help but we were busy making processions. Perhaps by now even our anger is all used up... and we are all use to with it now..!! I blame my self for putting a line or two over my orkut profile on this.
We as youngsters have got many ways to help our nation grow and be immune against terrorism. I was thinking what can be the possible defect. Today evening I got an answer to that as well. I was watching a movie called Ants Bully over HBO and what I realized that perhaps we can learn more from the ants. United we stand Devided we fall!! is the general human term for that..!!
The reason for this guilt of even putting two lines in my profile regarding the terror attack was only that.. I myself have not contributed anything to the nation at all...so i don't have a right to comment..!!! I agree the fact that what our politicians did and what they are still doing was and is wrong but somewhere even we are getting away from our duties. !! We still find it lame to go through that security check. We reached moon but at the same time even terrorist reached our nation. We need to make a change wee need to contribute by little efforts from our side too to make our country a peaceful nation.
We need to co-operate with our officials, we need to learn to put our demands. If we are not heard then probably we our self should initiate and make our point heard. We have to now put zero tolerance and have to start being practical enough by helpng our defence system grow and have a total modernization.
Lastly before I leave I would put few lines that i read in an article in hindustan times today on Mohammad Hanif, he said that:

I think the problem with TV is that it doesn’t allow for mourning unless it’s of the variety observed by photogenic people with candles and facebook accounts. With pen and paper, or even with a laptop, between typing one sentence and struggling to write another you can let out a sigh of desperation and admit to yourself that you don’t know what the hell is going on. You have no idea if there will be a solution in your life time.

Try saying that to an anchor-person.

you can catch entire article on this page: http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=ViewsEditorialSectionPage&id=453457eb-8313-4aab-8ad0-bd7e49f43b27&&Headline=Live+from+India-Pakistan


No comments:

Post a Comment