Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Complicated.....

aha...Lifes like this.....!!!

thats how complicated starts..........this avril song...I heard it a fter a long time today while browsing through youtube and it made me go back to my collage memories to the times when I had my first IPOD ( tow years back that is) Here I am today in states two continents away from my friends (one form the eastern shores of India) waiting for life to unfold itself.

Thats what happens when you dotn know what to do where to go....you wait for your life to unfold itself..... failurse on failures...make u weak just to make u stronger for future.

Changes and changes make your life like that of Nomads. Still you wait in silence for that one fine day when the world will bow to you..........

Still waiting and waiting and waiting......
peace out
Djay!

No comments:

Post a Comment